High-Performing, up to 600GB, Small Form Factor 15K Hard Drive
- Stores twice the amount of Tier 1 data over previous generation, without increasing drive count, in 2.5-inch form factor
- Enables faster transaction processing, which can result in increased revenue generation and improved customer satisfaction
- Latest 12Gb/s SAS interface for improved scalability
- Industry?s highest MTBF at 2.0M hours
- Support for all drive formats, including 512 Native, 512 Emulation and 4K Native
- Provides up to 18% improvement in SDR performance over prior generation
- SAS-based Protection Information (PI) helps protect against inadvertent data change.
- Seagate Secure? drive options (AES-256) help cut IT drive retirement costs while helping securely protect data where it lives – on the drive.
- Seagate Secure models can be used as standard drives, as ISE feature for easy drive disposal or as part of a more secure solution.
- Seagate Secure FIPS drive option helps protect Sensitive but Unclassified and Protected class data.
- High-performance Tier 1 enterprise servers
- Blade, rack and tower servers hosting transaction-based applications
- Power- and space-constrained data centres
- Compliance and data security initiatives